|Next Course Starts On||04 Jul 2018 (Wed) See Full Schedule|
SGD16200.00* Learn more
2-3 days per module
Singapore Management University
- Increased understanding of the role of company directors
- Practical frameworks and strategies to effectively manage the critical issues around risk management, CSR, C-level succession planning and compensation, and more
- Overview and development of key frameworks for legal issues and prudent strategies to help boards navigate in today's litigious environment
- Soft skills development for managing relations and challenging discussions between board members.
This programme offers an ideal opportunity to strengthen your understanding of the director’s role and how to serve the firm more effectively. The intimate class size fosters interactions between current and new board members, faculty and leading practitioners in various fields. In addition, the modular design which can be taken non-sequentially gives you great flexibility.
- Module 1: The Role of Directors: Duties, Responsibilities and Legal Obligations
- Module 2: Assessing Strategic Performance: The Board Level View
- Module 3: Finance for Directors
- Module 4: Risk and Crisis Management
- Module 5: Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Investor Relations
- Module 6: Effective Succession Planning and Compensation Decisions
*Modules can be taken non-sequentially.
Who Should Attend
The programme is designed for directors, senior executives or aspiring directors.
Participants who complete Modules 1, 2 and 3 will be awarded the Executive Certificate in Directorship. Upon successful completion of all six modules, participants will be awarded an Executive Diploma in Directorship.
Fees and Funding
* Fee is subject to change. GST applies to individuals and Singapore-registered companies.
* SkillsFuture Credit can be used for this programme. Please click here for more details. Eligible for Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above.