SkillsFuture Study Award
Are You Applying for a Public Programme Supported Under the SkillsFuture Study Award?
- Singaporeans with minimum 3 years of experience in a global role
- Committed to deepening skills in internationalisation
- Has track record of contributing to the learning or training of self and/or others
- Relevance of course to current corporate role / future role
- Employers’ input will form part of our evaluation and should include how the nominees will apply the learning from the course to their current and future job roles in driving the company’s overseas growth strategies.
- Individual applicants who are unable to provide employers’ inputs will be asked for more information to aid in the assessment on the application of learning to their desired international corporate roles.
- Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award