Increasingly, in addition to dedicated external and internal coaches, senior and mid-level executives within organisations are now required to master this approach and contribute to the development of a corporate coaching culture.
The ICC programme is the most comprehensive and highest level corporate coach development programme in Asia for the following reasons:
- It combines the expertise of a regional executive coaching company, Progress-U, with the academic and business knowledge of a highly reputable Asia business school, SMU.
- A ratio of 12 participants is paired to a facilitator, allowing for extensive direct interaction with the facilitators.
- Designed and developed in Asia, all case studies and role plays are based on real coaching situations in the region while adopting the latest global ideas and approaches.
- It is the only coach certification programme in Asia that is both Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC) Level 1 accredited and Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) approved with the International Coach Federation (ICF). At the end of the programme, participants will receive:
- SMU/Progress-U International Corporate Coaching ('ICC') certificate
- Registered Corporate Coach ('RCC') certificate with WABC