It is a perfect time for non-technology organisations to join the AI Innovation in Action Programme, designed to provide a practical overview of the AI-powered technologies currently available in the market. The programme helps the participating executives in choosing the right AI tools to become competitive in the fast-changing modern world, while minimising the risks associated with technological innovation.
The three-day programme will follow a practical approach of introducing AI concepts sequentially and immediately allowing the participants to apply the acquired knowledge in their organisations.
- Discover how your organisation may benefit from AI innovation already now and in the near future
- Acquire the skills to implement AI innovation without disrupting current revenue streams
- Understand the technological limitations and the ways AI can enhance your workforce
- Learn to think holistically about AI in the context of your business strategy, ROI and long-term objectives
- Network with like-minded executives and learn about AI applications in diverse business sectors