Accenture-SMU Change College: Building Change Management Capability
Why should you attend?
- Action learning: Highly interactive, blended design embeds action learning into each course so that participants are able to apply concepts to real business situations
- Practical applications: Leverage the breadth and depth of Accenture-SMU’s change - management experience and tools where business-relevant case studies are designed that enable learners to work in realistic settings with real challenges and solutions
- Research based: Learning and enablement are underpinned by academic research into change management and organisational behaviour
- Experienced practitioners: Combined pool of Accenture’s facilitators and instructors, all skilled change practitioners with multiple years’ experience of helping companies effectively and profitably navigate complex change, collectively with SMU’s highly recognised world-class academicians will spark a whole new holistic learning experience.
What will you gain?
- Build capabilities in change strategy, project delivery, change delivery, change stewardship, people advocacy, and continuous improvement
- Industry leading practices in key change management areas and ability to apply them
- “Hands-on” change management practice through an interactive case study activity
- References and guides for change managers to start and run change programmes
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for change managers who are the leaders of change project teams. They are responsible for planning, managing and co-ordinating change efforts. Typical jobs include Change Manager, Organisation Development Manager, Project Manager, HR Business Partner, and HR Manager.
*Fee is subject to change. GST applies to individuals and Singapore-registered companies.